Stock photo of a beautiful Fly Agaric deadly poisonous psychoactive toadstool. The vibrant red color of animal, plant or fungi often denotes danger and never more so than in the case of the stunning Fly Agaric toadstool. A famous toadstool due to its beautiful appearance and due to the fact that it is one of the most deadliest of all existing Toadstools. Normally the Fly Agaric is an inedible mushroom but can be prepared in such a way that makes consumption possible. Its toxins are also psychoactive and if prepared correctly can be taken in miniscule amounts which produces at first vomiting which purges the intestines of the poison after which a psychedelic trip will commence. Not advisable to try this at all and can easily lead to death!